I’m not sure how I went 9 days without posting. It was an accidental break. This post really offers no compelling content, but simply serves as an acknowledgement of how little I’ve been on the internet in the past week.
I have a few updates, some of which I will highlight in greater detail in the coming days:
- I got an apartment! I signed a lease and will cease to be a freeloader basically as soon as I can move all my crap from point A to B.
- A friend from Virginia came to visit me for the last couple of days. It was a lovely two days of getting to be a tourist in my own town. Lots of fun was had.
- I’m currently on the mend from a really bad cold. This cold was truly an asshole. It resulted in me having a fever at work, constantly blowing my nose, and having to continually clear my throat in order to not sound like a 70-year-old smoker.
- Marnie has become very attached to a plastic straw from a soda I got at Chipotle last week. It’s her favorite new toy. More information coming on this very soon.
- Speaking of Chipotle, I’ve been miserably failing at my diet over the past two weeks. It hasn’t been pretty. The above image is of a delicious burger and fries combo that I ate at Dollywood the other day. I am ashamed and proud at the same time.
In the mean time, please busy yourself by checking out the latest videos in That Tiny Vlog Series. You (probably) won’t regret it!
You can tell simply by the thumbnails that these videos are very intense…. and that both Tim and I talk with our hands.
I will be back soon. Hopefully with less sniffing and coughing.